Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thoughts In The Darker Realms of The Valley

As I walk in the silent darkness, defending again my steadfast confidence of a personal, involved loving God, as the turmoil all around me rages on, and again the lament from hell is whispered in my ear.

Is there a God, does he care for me at all?
Can he hear me when I cry, does he see me when I fall?
I stumble and struggle and grope in the dark, Battered, and Beaten I finally loose heart!

How do we reconcile the two blatant contradicting realities? The plethora of incredibly wonderful promises from God, and the deafening silence we so often experience when we need Him the most?

And then the voice continues, the subtle silent words from the deceiver.

Silently Apathetic, this God who says He Loves You, yet he abandons his beloved children in enemy territory with a host of Evil Supernatural creatures and their faithful human servants, utterly alone to be Raped, Tormented and Defiled while your prayers are return to you un-opened! And the Silence Screams out, You Fool! You Stupid childish Idiot, your hope is in Fairy Tales! Your Hope Is In Fairy Tales! Scream and shout, say another prayer or cut yourself for all I care, it’s all the same, hopeless, you may as well pray to the wind.

Love Satan

2 comments:

  1. wow, ugh, have never put those moments into words and they strike deep. need to go read my bible now, and fill my head with the fairy tales i believe with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you will condemn."

    1 Peter 5:6-8 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in *due time*: casting all your cares upon Him; for He cares for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour.

    Isaiah 41:10 Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.

    Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

    ReplyDelete