Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Love Affair with H.B.

Hi Folks,
Gregory James here, as an introduction I am one of those long time Masochists that has been in network-marketing (home business, ie HB) for over twenty years, (on and off) but I have to tell you I Love it! I love the whole concept, I love the people, I love the hours, and I love the possibilities!!!
No other business offers the Freedom the Hope and the Opportunity to achieve this kind of life style! But even more importantly I love to see the LIFE Come Back into the EYES of someone that has been on the Hamster Wheel of a day to day existence for so long that they have lost any Hope of Ever Getting FREE!!!
Now don’t get me wrong, mlm or internet marketing is still a business but it has perks that are available in no other career! Sense I first saw the circles drawn on a napkin in a Waffle House I knew this is what I wanted to do when I grew up!!! (or should I say when I never grow up!)
My back ground and dream was to be in commercial aviation, but I quickly learned that 5:00 am on a cold airport ramp is still 5:00 am!!! and COLD!!!, no matter if you’re a pilot or a baggage guy!
It was only Romantic before I had to do it for a living, (or to someone outside looking in) I do still Fly but not for a living, just for the love and beauty of it! There is nothing more magical than being up above a huge cloud layer on a Full Moon Night! The moon shining so bright you can hardly look at it… and then the clouds beneath you Silver and Deep Blue like a bubbling ocean.
I digress!
Another important aspect to this business is the People! What a Fantastic Community of compadres!, positive, encouraging, filled with Dreams and plans, people that are not afraid to take a chance! Just to be crazy enough to be in this business you have to be willing to risk everything, you have to be willing to Go Against the Grain and ignore all the naysayers!!
It’s like we are Missionaries going out to find the lost sheep that still have a flicker of life in their Entrepreneurial Spirit, just a little flame that has not been snuffed out by this negative world!
There is almost nothing More Gooder than seeing the light go on for someone, and their eyes light up, and the very life come back into their spirit!!! It’s almost as good as sharing the Gospel with someone and seeing them set Free and given a new life, Born Again right there before your eyes!
In both cases they will need help at first, coaching and encouragement but it is worth it to see them Thriving not just surviving!!
I would love to hear from ya if I can help in any way, feel free to contact me through my web site; TheFreedomKey.Com
To Your True Freedom,
Gregory James LaRev
Freedom-Key.com

No comments:

Post a Comment